LTL and Foundation
Be a Part of the Community that Supports the Library
Book by Book, Person by Person
Providing Academic Excellence and Spiritual Studies
The Lanier Theological Library is a Texas nonprofit corporation owned and managed by the Lanier Theological Library Foundation, founded in 2011. The foundation and its governing board is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with the primary goal of securing voluntary contributions to help support operational expenses, acquisition of materials, public programs, and capital needs of the Lanier Theological Library. The governing board is composed of six (6) members, all with an interest in promoting the Library and in looking for possibilities for maintaining, growing and endowing the future of the library. Monetary contributions are administered by the Foundation.
The purpose of the Lanier Theological Library Foundation is to:
- Create and maintain an endowment to finance future library needs;
- Provide funds for outreach such as public programs, scholar and student visits, and special conferences;
- Provide the library community with a way to support the library with donations, gifts and/or bequests;
- Oversee professional management of fund assets;
- Produce a source of income to supplement the library operating budget.
- Publicly Traded Securities
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plan
- Real Estate
- Tangible Personal Property: In general, donors who wish to make gifts of books, artwork, furniture or other tangible personal property should be directed to the Library Director and the Library Board of Trustees, unless the donor directs that the item(s) are to be sold and the proceeds added to the Lanier Theological Library Foundation endowment.
- You may donate online through a secure server: Give now
- contact Library Administration at 281-477-8400 or Charles G. Mickey for more information about specific donations and gifts
- Make checks payable to Lanier Theological Library Foundation or LTL Foundation, 6810 FM 1960 W, Houston, TX 77069
We are so grateful for your desire to support the LTL as we continue equipping students and scholars of the Word.