The LTL contains a collection of journals in both print and online formats.
1. Search. Use the library catalog to search for the journal title -- some journals have been included in the catalog.
2. Our List. Consult the list of journals available at the LTL - this includes all printed and online journal access.
3. Print. If we have the journal in print, you should be able to find it in the Journals Room or a private collection. Journals are alphabetically arranged, using the first main word in each title (excluding a, an and the).
4. Online. If the journal is only accessible online, you should go to one of these two websites:
- JSTOR: If the journal is on JSTOR's website, you can access these journals by using the library's WiFi. Our list of journals will provide a link that directs you to JSTOR (remember you must be using the library's internet connection to access JSTOR's journals).
- GALAXIE: If the journal is on Galaxie's website, you will need to obtain a username and password from library staff. Please consult our list of journals for which journals are available on Galaxie.
5. Journals To-Go. To save a journal article for later research, save the article as a PDF either to your personal computer or to a thumb drive on a library computer. If you need help with this, please ask a librarian. We would love to help you.