Be a Part of the Community that Supports the Library and its Mission
Lanier Theological Library Foundation
Book by Book, Person by Person
Providing Academic Excellence and Spiritual Studies in pursuit of the Truth
The Lanier Theological Library is a Texas nonprofit corporation owned and managed by the Lanier Theological Library Foundation, founded in 2011. The foundation and its governing board is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with the primary goal of securing voluntary contributions to help support operational expenses, acquisition of materials, public programs, and capital needs of the Lanier Theological Library. The governing board is composed of seven (7) members, all with an interest in promoting the Library and in looking for possibilities for maintaining, growing and endowing the future of the library. Monetary contributions are administered by the Foundation.
The purpose of the Lanier Theological Library Foundation is to:
- Create and maintain an endowment to finance future library needs;
- Provide funds for outreach such as public programs, visits by scholars and students, and special conferences;
- Provide the library community with a way to support the library with donations, gifts and/or bequests;
- Oversee professional management of fund assets;
- Produce a source of income to supplement the library operating budget.
The 10th year anniversary
This year, 2020, an unprecedented year. It's been a difficult one on many fronts. But it also is the 10th year that the LTL has been a part of the community. And in looking towards the future, the LTL will be expanding. An Education Center is in the works with additional new opportunities to be a part of the library and its vision.
Also, Mark and Becky will be hosting an exciting and informative trip to the Holy Land in March, 2021. For more information and to download the brochure go here.
The library is honored to accept any size gift. You may make monetary contributions through our secure online server (PayPal, no PayPal account necessary, all credit cards are accepted) or by check. Contributions of any size are always welcome, valued, and appreciated. These will be applied to the General Fund.
You can also Become a Lanier Theological Library and Learning Center Partner, which includes an annual, substantial investment supporting the Lanier Family core beliefs and mission. More info here.
Checks can be made payable to Lanier Theological Library Foundation or LTL Foundation, P.O. Box 690109 Houston, TX 77269
Contact David Fleming or call 281-477-8400 to inquire about these opportunity or other special gifts and donations listed below.
Assets Accepted by the Lanier Theological Library Foundation
- Publicly Traded Securities
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plan
- Real Estate
- Tangible Personal Property: In general, donors who wish to make gifts of books, artwork, furniture or other tangible personal property should contact the Library Director and/or the Library Board of Trustees, unless the donor desires the item(s) be sold and the proceeds added to the Lanier Theological Library Foundation endowment.