Be a Part of the Community that Supports the Library and its Mission
The Lanier Theological Library vision is to be open to the public with the best possible resources and programs available to its patrons free of charge. The Library welcomes all as patrons and will always be committed to the open exchange of ideas and honest discussion.
However, the Lanier Foundation Partnership is a unique fellowship of those who share the vision of the Foundation for biblical research, theological education, and practical training for Christian ministry and mission. This is an opportunity to have impact now and in the future through the Library Theological Library and the Learning Center.
The Lanier Theological Library is a Texas nonprofit corporation owned and managed by the Lanier Theological Library Foundation, founded in 2011. The foundation and its governing board is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with the primary goal of securing voluntary contributions to help support operational expenses, acquisition of materials, public programs, and capital needs of the Lanier Theological Library. The governing board is composed of nine (9) members, all with an interest in promoting the Library and in looking for possibilities for maintaining, growing and endowing the future of the library. Monetary contributions are administered by the Foundation.
The purpose of the Lanier Theological Library Foundation is to:
- Create and maintain an endowment to finance future library needs;
- Provide funds for outreach such as public programs, visits by scholars and students, and special conferences;
- Provide the library community with a way to support the library with donations, gifts and/or bequests;
- Oversee professional management of fund assets;
- Produce a source of income to supplement the library operating budget.
The 10th year anniversary
This year, 2020, an unprecedented year. It's been a difficult one on many fronts. But it also is the 10th year that the LTL has been a part of the community. And in looking towards the future, the LTL will be expanding. A Learning Center is in the works with additional new opportunities to be a part of the library and its vision. To learn more about the Lanier Foundation Partnership, view or download the brochure below.
The library is honored to accept any size gift. You may make monetary contributions through our secure online server (PayPal, no PayPal account necessary, all credit cards are accepted) or by check. Contributions of any size are always welcome, valued, and appreciated. These will be applied to the General Fund.
You can also become a Lanier Theological Library and Learning Center Partner, with an annual investment in support of the Lanier Foundation mission and strategy. More info here.
Checks can be made payable to Lanier Foundation or mailed to P.O. Box 690109 Houston, TX 77269
Contact David Fleming or call 281-477-8400 to inquire about these opportunity or other special gifts and donations listed below.
Assets Accepted by the Lanier Theological Library Foundation
- Publicly Traded Securities
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plan
- Real Estate
- Tangible Personal Property: In general, donors who wish to make gifts of books, artwork, furniture or other tangible personal property should contact the Library Director and/or the Library Board of Trustees, unless the donor desires the item(s) be sold and the proceeds added to the Lanier Theological Library Foundation endowment.