Revised Guidelines for 2022
Photo sessions are not consistent with our purpose and mission as a private foundation and a theological library. To comply with IRS regulations for a non-profit, and to protect the atmosphere and mission of our library, the scheduling committee only approves a very limited number of the requests we receive to minimize the impact to the LTL’s schedule of events and our patrons. To schedule a photography session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at least two weeks advance notice to request a photo session.
If a photography session is approved, the following guidelines apply , including both personal use and the use of professional photographers.
- A limited number of one-hour sessions are available Monday through Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm, by appointment only. Written confirmation of the appointment is required.
- There is a mandatory location fee of $100 for photography sessions.*
- No additional lighting equipment, props or music may be used.
- Any of the building exteriors may be used as a backdrop for photos.
- NO photo sessions, amateur or professional, are allowed INSIDE the library, chapel or cottages.
- Photography must accommodate and work around the normal functioning of the library facilities, grounds and staff.
- Photographs posted online, on any social media, or in any advertising or promotional material, may NOT include the LTL name or location.
If you have received approval, once you arrive, please go to the office with your written confirmation. You will be given a lanyard that identifies that you have received permission. Wear this while on the property and return it to the office after your session.
*The Lanier Theological Library is owned and operated by the Lanier Foundation, a 501(c)(3), non-profit, private operating foundation, and conforms to IRS regulations regarding its use by other than non-profit entities or individuals.